Flange type cable gland are generally made out of brass casting material . It is machined accurately as per required sizes. These glands are suitable for armoured cable and also give mechanical strength to the system. Hence it is also called mechanical gland.
- It is oval in shape and its plates are clamped with galvanised mild steel stud and nut for clamping the armour.
- Tappered cone and nut are provided for the termination of the cable.
- The cone and body taper is designed for giving a firm grip to the armour of the cable.
- Heavy compression strength
- Machined accurately to the required size
- Corrosion resistant
- Strong grip
- Heavy duty design
- Suitable for armoured cable.
- Use for outdoor applications.
- It allows the cable to easily disconnected from the system or an equipment without damaging the equipment or a system.
- Generally being replaced while maintenance.
- Used in fire extinguisher, electronic and other equipments.
For more detail and requirement please Contact us.