Weatherproof Glands are used under most climatic conditions and are used in corrosive conditions when protected by a shroud.
Materials and Finishes
Cable gland is manufactured in Brass(standard).
Sealing Ring: Neoprene Rubber
A)Glands are supplied with B.S.C thread(ET) as standard.
B)Alternative threads form available are-NPT/PG/BSP/MM etc.
A) Nickel Plated(standard)
B) Alternative Plating-Tin\Cadmium\Chrome
Protection Class: IP-IS/IEC-60529-2001(For IP-66)
Our glands are approved by Central Mining Research Institute, Dhanbad.
Gland consist of following materials-:
- Brass Lock Nut
- Rubber Washer
- Armour Clamping Nut
- Neoprene Inner ring
- Armour Clamping Cone
- Armour Clamping Ring
- Gland Body
- Neoprene Outer Ring
- Skid Washer
- Outer Seal Nut
- All metal parts are made of Brass accurately machined for ease of assembly.
- Pass item 10,9,8,7 respectively over cable before commencing to strip overshealth.
- Remove the oversheath and pass item 6 over exposed armour.
- Cut armour to length,lift wire ends,pass item 5 over exposed bedding and beneath armour.
- Pass item 4.
- Pass cable end through item 3.
- Engage item 7 and 3 and tighten up.
- Engage item 10 and 7 and tighten up.
- Screw item 3,2 into apparatus (secure with item 1 if plain hole entry).