Flameproof double compression Glands are used under most climatic conditions and are used in corrosive conditions when protected by a shroud.
Material & Finishes
Material Of Construction
Cable gland is manufactured in Brass (standard IS319)
Sealing Ring -: Neoprene Rubber
A) Cable Glands are supplied with B.S.C thread(ET) as standard.
B) Alternative threads form available are-NPT/PG/BSP/MM etc.
A) Nickel Plated(standard)
B) Alternative Plating-Tin\Cadmium\Chrome
Electrical apparatus for explosive atmosphere IS/IEC 60079-0:2004,Flame Proof testing As per IS/IEC-60079-1:2007, Whether Proof testing as per IS/IEC 60529 : 2001 (IP-66)
Gland consists of Brass Lock Nut 1, Rubber Washer 2, Armour Clamping Nut 3, Neoprene Inner Ring 4, Armour Clamping Cone 5, Armour Clamping Ring 6, Gland Body 7, Neoprene Outer Ring 8, Skid Washer 9 and Outer Seal Nut 10.All metal parts are made of Brass accurately machined for ease of assembly.
1) Pass item 10,9,8,7 respectively over cable before commencing to strip oversheath.
2) Remove the oversheath and pass item 6 over exposed armour.
3) Cut armour to length,lift wire ends,pass item 5 over exposed bedding and beneath armour.
4) Pass item 4.
5) Pass cable end through item 3.
6) Engage item 7 and 3 and tighten up.
7) Engage item 10 and 7 and tighten up.
8) Screw item 3,2 into apparatus (secure with item 1 if plain hole entry).
For more detail Contact us.